Lincoln County is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and will grant a preference to employment of veterans of the U.S. Armed Services in accord with provisions of Idaho Code § 65-503 or its successor. In the event of equal qualifications for an available position, a veteran or family member who qualifies for preference pursuant to Idaho Code § 65-503 or its successor will be employed.
Clerk's Office opening for Recorder
Part time, 32 hours a week, with benefits
send resume and application to the County Clerk, Brenda Farnworth at email@example.com
Click here for full Job Description
Full time/Part time positions open in Ambulance District
Lincoln County Ambulance District currently has openings for PRN positions. Applicants must have a current State of Idaho EMT License, EMT2011 or higher for PRN positions. It is preferred that applicants for Full Time position be AEMT/ AEMT2011.
For a application, please contact Lincoln County @ 208-544-7003 or 208-886-7641.
LINCOLN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Use application below
Applications for Patrol Deputies and Reserve Patrol Deputies.
· Applicant must meet POST requirements and be certified or willing/able to be POST Certified.
· Salary is based on experience and includes benefits.
· Shifts are 12-hour shifts and are on a rotating schedule.
· Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Patrols County for the purpose of observing the area for possible criminal activity or other conditions that could endanger public safety; investigates complaints; enforces laws; and maintains high visibility.
- Investigates and reports accidents.
- Investigates crimes.
- Interviews witnesses, complainants, and victims; gathers physical evidence and preserves for court; conducts follow-up investigations as needed.
- Enforces all felony and misdemeanor laws of Idaho.
- Apprehends, arrests, and detains criminal suspects and law violators when necessary; follows proper procedures when making arrests.
- Serves warrants, summonses, subpoenas, civil and other official papers.
- Serves as witness in court and provides evidence in court as required.
- Responds to emergency calls.
- Records information concerning events that took place during tour of duty; records such activity in the manner as prescribed by the department.
- Maintains weapons and equipment in functional and presentable condition.
- Works under stressful, high risk conditions.
- Makes decisions at the crime scenes which may be centered around life or death situations; bases decisions on the safest procedures to be followed to ensure safety to individuals involved and fellow officers/members of rescue team.
- Performs special projects as directed by the Sheriff.
- Attends shift meetings, seminars, and training sessions as required to remain knowledgeable of operations and promote job performance.
- Attends required periodic training sessions and seminars.
- Participates in required physical fitness activities.
- Maintains required level of proficiency in the use of firearms and evasive action/driving skills.
For a detailed list of responsibilities or to request a LAW ENFORCEMENT job application,
contact Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Sheriff Kevin Ellis, 208-886-2250.
111 West B Street
Shoshone, ID 83352
Phone (208) 886-7641 Fax (208) 886-2798