Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office currently has a job opening for a full time Patrol Deputy.
Applicant must be post Certified or Certifiable.
Salary is based on experience, and comes with complete benefits.
Shifts are 12 hour shifts and are on a rotating schedule.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
Please contact Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office @ 208-886-2250
- Patrols County for the purpose of observing the area for possible criminal activity or other conditions that could endanger public safety, investigating complaints, and enforcing laws; maintains high visibility.
- Investigates and reports accidents.
- Investigates crimes, interviews witnesses, complainants, and victims; and gathers physical evidence and preserves for court; conducts follow up investigations as needed.
- Enforces all felony and misdemeanor laws of Idaho.
- Apprehends arrests and detains criminal suspects and law violators when necessary; follows proper procedures when making arrests.
- Serves warrants, summonses, subpoenas, civil and other official papers.
- Serves as witness in court and provides evidence in court as required.
- Responds to emergency calls.
- Records information concerning events that took place during tour of duty, and records such activity in the manner as prescribed by the department.
- Maintains weapons and equipment in functional and presentable condition.
- Works under stressful, high risk conditions.
- Takes decisions at the crime scenes which may be centered around life or death situations; decisions are based on the safest procedures to be followed to ensure safety to individuals involved and fellow officers/members of rescue team.
- Performs special projects as directed by the Sheriff.
- Attends shift meeting, seminars, and training sessions as required to remain knowledgeable of operations and promote job performance.
- Attends required periodic training sessions and seminars; participates in required physical fitness activities.
- Maintains required level of proficiency in the use of firearms, and evasive action/driving skills.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Do not use the application below to apply for law enforcement.
111 West B Street
Shoshone, ID 83352
Phone (208) 886-7641 Fax (208) 886-2798